Parsha Cake, Parsha Cake, open the parsha and see what you bake!
a place to post pics of my parsha cakes for my nephews & nieces & how I keep my kids busy.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Purim Cake

Explanation
Purim Cake of the 10 sons of Haman and Haman hanging on the gallows. 
Designed by the boys (could have figured that one out). One son had wanted me to litter the bottom of the cake with the weapons of the ten sons that dropped out of their pockets but I couldn't figure it out in the 2 minutes we were decorating the cake.

Technique

Devils'Food Duncan Hines in a 9x 13 pan. Frosted with White Duncan Hines. piped the gallows with Chocolate Duncan Hines in a ziploc bag. 

Made thh stick figures with a can of black frosting that comes with tips.  My black frosting can went psychotic in the middle, probably drunk on Purim and wouldn't stop squirting the frosting. Hence the artistic license for some of the stick figures

No comments:

Post a Comment